Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two besties, a camera, and a summer day.









New Show this friday


So the start of summer was not that exciting, on the last day of school me and my two friends, Briana and Miranda went to a music show at a local club, fun if anything at best. We will be heading to another show this friday (will post pictures later).The bands are decent, but i must admit that White Zebra is starting to gain a following which is undeniable and hopefully will lead them to success.
The rest of the days just seems to drone on like endless mindless days that go on forever with nothing to do. I have started my workout routine and that hopefully will go great.
However, I have been able to spend some time with my bestie Marie, we had loads of fun styling ourselves up and having a makeshift photoshoot, it was fun. I wore a black dress I found in a thrift store, and Marie wore a sort of corset top in a maroon color and a simple pair of skinny jeans. Then we both changed into a plain black tops.It was a day of fun. We talked about our lives and how we are both excited to start college. Sadly she will be staying at the local university while i will be heading about four to five hours north to pursue my dream and love of art.