Monday, July 6, 2009

flowery fun

even though we did have wonderful photoshoot we were not able to do it outside due to overwhelmingly hot weather "index at over 100 degrees" ah that's hot so as you can see we had loads of fun even with our hot hot summer in our way





we improvised me set up a bed sheet as out background and used it as a blank canvas






so my and my bestie have now had a new photoshoot; it was really cool and fun.
we both bought flowery dresses and decided the world should see them. also i did end up going to the show but forgot my camera so i am not going to be able to post pictures, however it did go good however there was a guy who everyone thinks is so hot and was trying to flirt with me but it was weird and awkward ah so not cool. overall music was good, flirting bad