Wednesday, October 21, 2009



so i have not updated this blog since the summer and now we are on the brink of winter so yeah its been  a long time. Since the last time i blogged so much stuff has happened:

1.) I started college (it's been an experience to say the least). 

2.) I have gone partying way too much for my own good and have since recently decided that i will not be going out for a while or shall i say until next semester.(Hopefully i keep my own promise to myself)

3.) I dated this guy whom we shall just call John Doe, It was a DISASTER!!!! to say the least. Let's just say he still doesn't get the hint that i don't want to have now or ever a relationship with him.

4.) However, one really good thing that has come out of my many experiences so far in college is that i have gained to many great friends. For example like these two Cesar (Left) and Beverly (Center) they have become some of my best friends here in college i am so thankful that i knew them in high school and have grown a better bond throughout this semester. 
5.) And shall i say not least, i have realized that i have so much to learn when it comes to art work and my own to be exact. I look around me to the other students in my class and i can see how talented they are and i just judge myself so much based on what i see and i know i shouldn't do that.