Thursday, December 30, 2010

My last year in a whirlwind....

So i know i haven't written in over a year, meaning that i am currently in my second year of school at UT Austin. It's been going pretty great, i've gained many new friends this past semester that without i would not be able to live, as well as kept many of my long and great friendships that have made me who i am today. And now a couple of pictures that sum up my past year.
















This past year has made me realize that sometimes you need to let go of someone or something in order to be happier. So i say this with a heavy heart sometimes losing a friend is better than having that friend at all. i have grown wiser this past year i also have learned that i have no idea what i want to do with my life at all so as im searching for that in my near future im gonna let ya'll experience my life with me.